Catholic Churches of Jim Thorpe
Religious Education Program (PREP)
We are offering our Parish Religious Education Program classes again this year to students who are entering first grade through eighth grade. Our first class will be held on Sunday, September 10th.
Here is some important information for you to know:
● Class will be held on Sunday mornings at 9:30am, following the 8:30am Mass at St. Joseph Church. Classes are held in the former St. Joseph Regional Academy building.
● When students arrive, they should report to the cafeteria on the ground floor of the school to wait for their teacher.
● Students are encouraged to attend all classes.
● Students are required to attend the practice for First Penance, First Holy Communion and Confirmation….please see the calendar for dates and times.
● Program fee: $50.00 - First child $30.00 – Second child $10.00 – Third child
● Checks can be made payable to: Immaculate Conception Parish
● Communication: questions, information, cancellations, etc.
o 570-401-0744 – Rose Strubinger
o Private Facebook Group: Roman Catholic Community of Jim Thorpe – Religious Education Parents Group
o Remind App
● Students are dismissed at 10:30am, by their teacher, to the parking lot behind the school. Parents should be waiting to pick up their child.
We look forward to seeing you very soon! Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have!
Rev. Ronald Minner, Pastor
Rose Strubinger, DRE